Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hello and goodbye

Obviously I don't have much to say about horror/weird/experimental/[your self-conscious label here] fiction anymore. I don't read much of it, and I'm rarely inspired to blog about what I do read. So I'm dropping the idea of this as a themed blog, and just writing about whatever I happen to be thinking about on a given day. Because the other side of this change of pace is that I do mean to blog every day, although I imagine the posts will be much more substantial on my days off work. I've also changed the design of the blog, because white text/black background is both less appropriate for a general-interest blog and less appealing to me than it used to be.

So all change, basically. But maybe this will be an actual blog, rather than the web equivalent of a biannual newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment